- discuss films: contemporary, historical, short films, and so forth
- post film reviews and analyses
- write about various aspects of film: directing, acting, photography, writing, and so for
- consider use of film in the classroom
- interact with colleagues in courses–and not just film courses
- react to writing about film through commentary and reviews
- promote their own or a colleague’s student made film
- publish scene analyses and short films written for ENG 200 (or other courses)
- link–with commentary–to films and film reviews available on-line
- link–with commentary–to great web sites for film enthusiasts
- discuss films shown by the International Institute or by other groups on campus
- post annotated bibliographies and other research materials
- other ideas?
If you would like permission to be a contributor to the blog, please contact Dr. Berg at email@example.com. Please note that you need not be registered to follow the blog or to comment on postings.
Photo image of F.W. Murnau (1888-1931) director of films including Nosferatu (1922), Faust (1916), and Tartuffe (1925).